Washy washy part 2 (I am my hair)

So this was my hair a few weeks ago.Very bouncy and moisturised but with one big problem... Frizz! I love the way my hair feels after I wa...

So this was my hair a few weeks ago.Very bouncy and moisturised but with one big problem... Frizz! I love the way my hair feels after I wash it, but not so much what it looks like. So I generally put it in a bun. But this gives it kinks, you know? I don't have any rollersets and I don't want to use direct heat so I had to think of something else.

So this week after moisturising and sealing, I wrapped my hair up. I figured the little amount of water left from my roots and the moisturiser would sort of steam my hair(ish). When I took the scarf off, it looked like this:



 (Look at that gloss. I'm 8.5 weeks post relaxer, by the by)

 
Lying a lot flatter afterwards!

So now I have basically no need for my straighteners. I can't believe I ever used to not wrap my hair. The only thing that's kept it this length thus far is braids and sheer luck.

You Might Also Like

0 comments