Random Length Check

So I thought that now I had a digital camera again, I would do a better length check (although my hair is not flat ironed). My last one was ...

So I thought that now I had a digital camera again, I would do a better length check (although my hair is not flat ironed). My last one was in February after my relaxer, where I officially hit APL! So this is just to see where I'm at, bearing in mind that I trimmed around 1/4-1/2" after those shots in Feb.


Front and back view


Low ponytail/gathered


Spread out



Only one piece of hair made it to line 7 two months ago (not pictured before) but more has definitely caught up now so my hair has definitely continued to grow (despite some lazy weeks)! My hair past neck/early shoulder length is still very thin, however. That's something I'm just going to have to wait out as my hair grows out broken segments. The ends themselves are in decent condition. One thing that concerns me is that my hair may be growing an inverse V (as above) which I have seen on other people also. This could be due to my high double buns which I always part in the middle. I might have to leave off that for a while in order to not break that hair further. So, another hairstyle beckons!

'Til next time!
Lam

You Might Also Like

0 comments