1, 2 Step

Don't even know why I'm trying to act like the product junkie isn't growing in me. Here are some of my latest purchases, ...


Don't even know why I'm trying to act like the product junkie isn't growing in me. Here are some of my latest purchases, with a 'replenishment' of my stock arriving soon as well.


I don't like the way my hair has been feeling after using my Tresemme Keratin Smooth Mask as part of my pre-poo. So I've made a new purchase: the famous ApHogee... It all sounds very scary - here's to hoping all my hair doesn't break off!

Additionally, I've been wanting to try shea butter for a while now and hopefully it'll elevate my oil mix and make it an even better sealant. My mum got the flexirods and butter for me and when she got back, I was confused by the puke and snot green shades. Apparently she was not a fan of the purple and orange that literally everyone else in the world has... Well I shouldn't be complaining as I didn't have to pay!

(But still though.)

I'll do a wash day post soon with my first impressions of flexirods (hopefully good!) and an update of my cupboard.

Thanks for 1000 views everybody!
Lam

You Might Also Like

0 comments